Welcome to Orchard House
AN ELEGANT, BUT RELAXED BED AND BREAKFAST IN THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF LEDBURY
Orchard House is a charming Victorian property, set in an acre of walled garden. In a tranquil location just a few minutes walk from the town centre, we are an ideal base for exploring the beautiful countryside and historic towns and villages of Herefordshire, the neighbouring counties of Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, the Wye Valley and the southern Welsh Marches.
Tour the 'black and white' villages with their ancient half-timbered buildings, walk in the Malvern Hills, visit historic houses and gardens, canoe on the river Wye or cycle through glorious lanes amongst orchards.
Stay at Orchard House and enjoy ….
- well appointed, ensuite accommodation
- delicious breakfasts using the finest locally sourced and homemade produce
- a convenient location: a short stroll to explore the shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants of Ledbury
- relaxing in the quiet haven of the garden
- swimming in the covered solar heated pool
- easy transport links: 5 minutes from the M50 motorway, rail links to London, Birmingham, Hereford and Worcester
- free Wi-Fi
- ample off-road parking
Orchard House is unsuitable for children under 16 years old. We are unable to accept dogs, other than assistance dogs, as we have a dog of our own. Orchard House is a no smoking establishment.